Contribute to Online jobs Philippines
How you can contribute to Online Jobs Philippines
Here are some tips to help you get started on writing for OnlineJobsPhilippines:
- Go to our homepage and see the kinds of articles that we publish and how they are written.
- Checking our homepage will also give you an idea on what topics have already been written. Propose a unique topic we haven’t covered yet. Here are some of our favorite topics:
- Online Freelancing Sites
- Tips on How You Can Get Started Working From Home
- Productivity Apps for Freelancers
- Time Management for Work-At-Home Workers
- How One Can Start Blogging To Start Earning From Home
- Part-time Online Jobs for Students
- We will only publish 100% original, high-quality content focused on adding value to our readers. The article, in short, should not be published anywhere else before.
- The article should be informational in nature – not promotional – but you are allowed to place a link back to your site once in the body of the content, provided it’s contextually relevant.
- Your article should be grammatically sound, proofread, and well-structured.
- Keep your paragraphs short, no more than three sentences long. If a paragraph is starting to look like a big block of text, break it into smaller chunks.
- Use bulleted and numbered lists whenever appropriate.
- Articles should use h2s and h3s whenever appropriate.
- Use images, infographics, and charts to illustrate some ideas and points.
- Please link to high-authority sites like Youtube, government sites, etc. as references.
Here are a few great examples: